|I worked hard on that background so love me dammit|
|I'm the type of person who lives to experiment with different mediums and types of art, so although I draw a lot of chibis and comics, I also do some pixel work, photography, Flash (still work in progress), textiles, and other things.|
|I like stuff o3o|
This is for a full coloured character illustration with background. You can choose either coloured lineart or no lineart. You must also specify what you want in the background and any special/lighting effects.
What I will do:
- Chibi or fully proportioned humans (I'd prefer chibi requests, but depending on the level of detail needed I may do full body, but you'll have to ask)
- Fanart or OCs (please provide clear coloured reference for the character in question)
- Animals/Pokemon/other non humans (I can't guarantee they'll turn out well though, just a warning)
- PG level only violence and nudity (only if you want full body, chibi could just bring child pornography into question)
What I will not do:
- Extreme violence, obscenity or pornography (this does not necessarily include nudity)
- Blatantly offensive material such as political propaganda, racist/sexist/homophobic messages or religious bigotry (I'm ok with doing satire, though)
- Anything for free. Don't you dare cheat me out of money.
Thanks for looking! I hope to hear from you!
|I've rearranged my standards. For my chibis, I've created three tiers or levels of quality.|
Black lineart, simple fill, no background
I will only take these as requests because they take less time and effort to make. Don't waste your points on these.
(Comics use this style, but I don't want to take requests for them)
Coloured lineart, simple fill, may or may not have shading and/or background
I would rather take these as commissions, especially if you want attempted shading and/or background, because they take a bit longer than low tier, but I might take requests on these. Also I have two different styles for this, and I will choose whichever one I feel is appropriate for the request.
No lineart, lighting effects, background
These take a lot of time and effort, and so I will only take these on for commissions.
Same style as low tier, but comics take more time and effort to do and I'd rather have them for commissions. I might make black and white ones for requests.
They're free if you're one of my close friends or I agree to make one for you, otherwise they're commission only. They are come with a gradient background or similar. Humans only, though I may take on non-humans depending on the request. Negotiate it with me.
I can only take points, sorry. I will emphasize the importance of a good reference, cos if I can't get a clear picture of the character, forget it.
If I ever get a Paypal account, I could probably add more exciting things to the list...ha ha ha
Art trades are a possibility, but you'd better make it worth my while.
What I will NOT do:
- Anything explicit (graphic violence, pornographic material, excessive swearing, etc. A little bit of cussing, blood or fanservice is fine by me though.)
- Anything hateful (political propaganda, racism, religious propaganda, sexism, etc. So basically nothing that could potentially offend someone)
- Anything that may potentially breach copyright laws (I'm not necessarily talking about fan art)
- I will also not write anything on a commission either, simply because I'm dedicated to my own writing. Plus I hope to make a real living out of it someday.
This stuff is all fairly standard. Also it may take a while to get it done so don't rush me. You'll get it when you get it.
Talk to me through notes or comments or whatever and we can figure something out
|About time I wrote up my to-do list again.|
- Writing concept for (details are under wraps for now)
- FFVIII tribute
- Icon request for
- Art trade with (still dunno what she wants)
- Collab with
If I owe anything to anyone else, please remind me. I'm going to leave this list here a while and update it when I actually get shit done.